Board Category: Freestyle Wave
Fanatic FreeWave STB TE – Innovative shape for Do It All Freewave performance.
This new generation of Freestyle Wave board is an innovative design that targets a "do it all" approach to high wind freeride, through freestyle, bump & jump and full-on wave sailing, with a perfect blend of ease and style. The wide tail and more parallel rails ensure the FreeWave STB is extremely easy to ride, while providing extra early planing and amazing upwind ability. The compact shape offers exceptional jumping control and a turning ability especially in smaller waves. The board also has a very smooth and comfortable ride in chop thanks to constant V and slight double concave. Trim and stance is moved back on the board to suit the proportions and enhance snappy turning on the wave. Compact proportions make jumping easy and controllable. Great for freestyle thanks to the flat, wide deck and reduced length. Whether you are progressing from flatwater to waves or already a master of both, there is no board that can flatter your technique and cater for your needs in a more complete way than the FreeWave STB.
- TE Construction - performance to cost - meeting the highest demands of our World Cup Team.
- Innovative shape provides a new level of versatility in everything from flatwater to waves.
- 4 size options.: 85, 95, 105, 115.
- Fine tuned fin positions for increased turning and planing stability.
- Straighter, more parallel rails for reduced drag and a cleaner waterline.
- Shorter and wider “Stubby-Style“ nose.
- Reduced swing weight, fast change of direction.
- Wide double diamond tail for planing power.
- Reduced center width for speed and a straighter rail flow.
- Full rails for stability, thin tail provides grip through turns.
- Slight tow in side fin boxes for ideal water flow with minimum drag.
- Power Box center fin with Slot Box side fins (TE and TXTR).
- 2 Slot Box covers to switch between single and multi fin use.
- Center fin 18-20 cm (TE)115 size = MFC 30cm G10 center fin.
- 2x Slot Box fins 13cm (TE).
- Dual Density foot pads and multiple strap positioning (inset and outer positions).
- Double back strap option (on the larger models – 95+) for flatwater blasting and true versatility.
- 3x's comfort Fanatic footstraps.
85, 95, 105, 115
TE = BIAX INNEGRA CARBON LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY (BXIC) Our unique Biax Innegra Carbon Light Finish Technology has proven to be the ultimate construction for our Wave and Freestyle boards. Fanatic added this new and exclusive high-end fibre finish into all TE models, meeting the highest demands of our World Cup Team.