Board Category: Wing, SUP, Wind Foil board.
JP Foil Sup - Ideal Wind, SUP and Wing Foiling board
This is the perfect shape for wingfoiling. In 2020 the Foil SUP line returns greater with the addition of a 7’2” x 29”. Werner has developed the dedicated foil shapes with great input from Keahi. The boards are short for reduced swing weight during pumping and maneuvers. The extremely beveled rails help reduce the wetted surface at take-off and prevent the board from catching the water in the turns. The cut-out tail section on the bottom surface has the same purpose. This is the perfect shape for wingfoiling.
The flat deck ensures stability. The pad features an increased arch line along the center so that you can feel the center of the board without even looking down. The pad tail kick is positioned perfectly for optimized foiling stance. The boards come with 2 foot-straps and foot-strap plugs.
The 2 track boxes for the plate mounted foils have a generous length of 33cm so you can also use the board for light wind windsurf foiling at the back position. This board comes with 2x foot straps.
- Do it all type foiling board.
- Wing, Wind and Sup foiling capabilities.
- Integrated Parabolic Rail (beveled rails).
- 2- Long Track box system allows for foil placement changes to address your foil sport needs.
- Footstrap inserts for wing-foiling action.
- Cut out tail section enables early lift leverage point for foiling.
- Mast insert for windfoiling use.
- 2 strap insert system for footstraps.
- Includes 2 foot straps (wing mode).
7'2" - 216 x 73 cm, 126 vol, 8 kg / 17.6 lbs, Thickness = 11.3cm
7'0" - 213 x 71 cm, 115 vol, 7.6 kg / 16.7 lbs, Thickness = 11.3cm
6'8" - 203 x 66 cm, 96 vol. 6.7 kg / 14.7 lbs, Thickness = 11.3cm
*6'8" special order only - please call to order
IPR Innegra Parabolic Rail, wood sandwich construction.