Board Category: Wing / SUP / Wake Foiling
Slingshot Outwit 6'6" - Sup / Wing / Wakefoiling capable agile, playful, pumpable = Fun & Easy
This Foiling specific board is ideal for Wingfoiling use. It's designed to be an excellent sup-foiling board that can also work as a wke foiling board. For wingfoiling, it has footstrap positions and a great deck surface to make wingfoiling easy and accessible – while providing excellent foiling performance.
The Outwit’s short, narrow, high-volume profile is designed to make getting up to speed and catching waves as easy as possible while remaining agile, playful and pumpable once you’re on-foil and cruising. Wide deck surface coupled with large Chined rails and channel box (Adjustable Mast track for foil moounting position are all excellent features for ease of control, stabilty and performance foiling. You'll love it if you want a super buoyant board in a small shape, keeping the board compact and agile once you're foiling.
- Compact size.
- Super buoyant for its length, keeps board compact and agile once you’re foiling.
- Concave deck gives heel-toe leverage for responsive turning and carving.
- Sculpted bottom contour helps with early takeoff, prevents “sticking” when you touch down.
- Pumpable - link wave to wave without touching down.
- Short length makes traveling and transporting easier than with traditional SUP boards.
- Adjustable Mast Track – Allows you to tne your foil position to your Foiling discipline. Move your foil forward or back to find your sweet spot depending on size, weight, conditions and foil choice.
- Footstrap inserts – allow for more control when WingFoiling!
(footstraps not included).
- Reinforced Dual Leash Attachment - A secondary connection point helps spread from leash yank on crashes.
6'6" x 28.5 x 120 ltrs vol. 16.53 lbs 4.4" thick.