Board Category: Foil Windsurfing Boards
Exocet RF Foil 81 AST – Ideal for Foiling Freerace, Control and Ease.
The Exocet RF series target more control at high speeds, power and upwind drive. New outline and volume distribution make these board much more efficient and easier to foil vs. The prior year design. With their unique and specific shape, they are particularly accessible and perform in all conditions. Their flat deck and volume distribution have the effect of making all the foils mounted on them more stable, comfortable and efficient. Foiling riders looking for more control at high speed or power to go on upwind legs will favor the RF line in Exocet line-up.
- 2 size options: 81 and 71
- These new RF are not just more powerful, they are a major advance both in control and in ease.
- AST construction for durability and excellent price point.
- Improved Planing / Foiling boosted in ultra-light conditions.
- Foil box retracted to the maximum for a very fast «pop» over a very short distance.
- Innovating deck shape placing the front foot higher than the back foot to promote control, power and ease the jibe.
- Unparalleled volume distribution to place the foil in the ideal position to for early take off.
- New tasil cut outs promote early foiling release and max leverage over the foil once foiling.
- Deep Tuttle Foil box.
- EVA Deck pad in strap areas only.
- 4 Light footstraps.
- 3 rows of rear strap inserts for optimizing comfort and control for your ability and riding style.
* Does not include a Fin or Foil!
81 = 210 x 81 cm, 182 lites vol, 10.5 kg / 23.1 lbs
71 = 198 x 71 cm. 142 liter vol, 9.5 kg / 20.9 lbs
AST - Moulded, AST One shot. Fiberglass & matt fiber construction recovered with ASA skin on deck and bottom.