Board Category: Freemove / Freeride
JP Magic Ride LXT - Improved handling maneuver-oriented freeriding
The 3rd generation Magic Ride has been redesigned to provide improved control and speed through chop. They deliver a smoother ride, easier jibing, sportier performance and earlier planing capabilities. The board shape is now slightly narrower and longer vs. prior generations. Its stretched-out waterline makes early planing easier and lifts the board effortlessly onto the plane. It provides the rider more directional stability at speed and more upwind power. Even volume distribution keeps the center of gravity close to the mast base. Wider nose makes it a more stable platform when non-planing. New and wider tail outline - offers great release, reduces drag and improves high wind control. You’ll step on it and everything will happen naturally and predictably. The hull feels quick, lively and responsive. Master of the turn: It feels effortless and refined even in challenging sea states. Tighter and tighter turns, classic freestyle like duck jibes and carving 360s will be the name of the game. It’s never been easier to enter the turn at speed, plane through or to learn and to master any kind of jibe. You‘ll be stunned by the light and easy handling when blasting along. 2021 Magic Ride = improved magic!
- 7 size options.
- 2 construction options: LXT, ES
- V panel shape and longer narrower lengths = more control and speed.
- Wider fuller tail – provides more power and earlier planing.
- Parabolic Rail Construction (LXT) less flex during turns – quicker response.
- New improved Footstraps – size scale for easy and quick sizing adjustment..
- 3 rows of footstrap inserts to accommodate all riders strap placement.
- Power box fin system.
- LXT model – features a Reinforced Foil Power box for windfoiling use.
- Fin = Ride 32 – 56 cm from 99 – 159 hull sizes. LXT = G10, ES = RTM
99, 109, 119, 129, 139, 149, 159
LXT– This new technology merges the advantages of previous PRO and FWS versions. It features sustainable materials like the fast-growing Paulownia wood reinforcements in the bottom and a PET-recycled high-density sandwich reinforcement in the deck. Technology details are the integrated Innegra nose reinforcement , various stringers, the Parabolic Rail band and a Quadraxial fibre construction in the full standing area. LXTs come with the reinforced JP Foilbox.
ES – Epoxy Sandwich – durable – affordable and excellent choice for more care free handling concerns.