Board Category: Freeride & Windfoiling Board
Jp Superide V2 LXT – Freerideing speed, carving and foiling excitement.
The compact designs of the first generation left an inspiring impression and its footprint on the market with lots of very happy customers. Now, the 2nd generation of the three bigger models is here rising the performance level in every aspect: They are fast, easy, sporty and true jibing machines! The 3 new shapes are slightly longer to get going easily – especially for passive early planing. The overall width enlarges the planing surface and improves stability.
The outline towards the tail runs more parallel, providing a bigger planing surface in the tail area and an outline curve which makes all kind of gybes easier. Staying on the plan throughout the gybe comes naturally. Be it high speed carves or super tight turns – every rider will push his limits and nail more jibes than ever before.
Due to the bigger planing surface due to the increased width and length, it was -in return- possible to thin out the rails throughout. The rail shape provides optimal grip once the rail is set. Together with the ergonomic deck shape, the rail also makes for a super comfortable stance – in every strap position. And no matter if you chose the inboard or outboard option, it is always easy to get into the footstraps.The scoop rocker line an V flow come from our Slalom board range. The new Super Ride have a high, loose water position and give you the confidence of stability when speeding over chop.
Positioned right in the centre of the popular freeride class, all Super Rides are simply great all-round boards for every rider! With these new shapes it’s easy to reach incredible speeds even when not fully powered and have no limits when the conditions get rough. And the new, big models are now both – a bit easier and a bit more sporty.
- 3 construction options: ES, LXT, PRO.
- Foil Box is approved for foils with a DT base.
- 3 new shapes on 113, 124, 139 to enhance performance.
- V2 Slightly longer to get going easily – especially for passive early planing.
- The overall width enlarges the planing surface and improves stability.
- Scoop rocker line and V flow come from our Slalom board range
- High, loose water position and give you the confidence of stability when speeding over chop.
- New rail shape provides optimal grip for every turn.
- The all-rounder - positioned right in the center of the freeride class.
- Pure control at high speed and all kind of jibes.
- Enlarged planing surface and enhanced stability.
- Deck shape delivers great comfort and standing position.
- Multiple Footstrap placement inserts.
- Inset forward straps - easy access to footstraps and planing.
- Outset positions – more advanced – but more powerful stance.
- 4 mm deck pads aid comfort.
- Foil Tuttle box.
- Jp Ride 38-42 cm G10 fin fin.
- 4 x's JP footstraps.
113 = 238 x 68 - LXT is 16 lbs. Ride 38 cm fin
124 = 238 x 72 - LXT is 16.95 lbs. Ride 40 cm fin
139 = 244 x 76 - LXT is 18 lbs. Ride 42 cm fin
93 and 102 also available – but not stocking.
LXT Technology: This new technology merges the advantages of the previous PRO and FWS versions. It features sustainable materials like the fast-growing. Paulownia wood for reinforcements in the bottom and a PET-recycled high-density sandwich reinforcement in the deck. Technology details are the integrated Innegra nose reinforcement, various stringers (1,9), the Parabolic Rail band and a Quadraxial fiber construction in the full standing area. LXTs come with a G-10 fin and the JP Foilbox!