Board Category: Wing / Wind / Sup Foiling
Progressive Riser – Wing, Wind and Sup Foiling that's agile, playful, pumpable & Easy
The Riser is Progressive’s dedicated foil board for Wing, Wind or Sup foiling. The board model features twin A boxes that allow easy foil attachment and adjustment for Rider weight – foil size and type and conditions on hand for use. Mast box allows Windfoiling use. A steptail is incorporated into the design which allows for easy take off even in small surf. The Riser has enough volume and width so stability and flotation are not an issue even for bigger riders. Featuring a short length, the Riser pumps extremely well with the foil, whether you are Sup Paddle foiling or Wing foiling - increasing water time. Available in 6'10" x 138 or 6'6" x 122 liter.
- 2 Size options: 6'10" x 138, 6'6" x 122
- Exceptional value and performance.
- Compact and versatile!
- Targets Wing, Wind and Sup foiling use.
- Short and compact design.
- Pump foiling made easy.
- Mast box for attaching Windfoiling rig to the board.
- Step tail design for easy foiling take off.
- Good volume to width and length for ample stability and flotation.
- Twin a-box for attaching pedestal mount foils to boards.
- Leash plugs.
- Centerline and off-set footstrap inserts.
6’10” x 29.1” 138 liters 20.5 lbs / 208 x 74 cm
6'6" x 28.5" 122 liters. 19.1 lbs / 198 x 72.5 cm
Epoxy construction with a wood sandwich. The boxes are glassed into high density foam from bottom to deck.