Category: Wingboard, Windsup
Starboard GO 11'2" Windsup Starlite - Windsurf, SUP and Wingboarding all in 1 – easy and fun!
The new Go 11'2" is a windsurf , wingboard and sup design to be easy for all for multi sport use. It's 32' width and 217 liters of volume will give most riders plenty of stability, volume and comfort whether you're SUPing, winging or windsurfing for the first time. Center fin allows added stability and minimal side ways drift when windsurfing and wingboarding. Remove the center fin for SUP use and the board glides with great efficiency with each paddle stroke. Starboard claims "This is a truly amazing board. The glide matches that of a narrower board and its stability is tremendous due to the concave hull and boxy rails. This is the board if you are getting your first SUP board." The Starlite construction is strong and features the Strongest Rail ever tested. Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection. The Go Starlite is an Ideal board for those that want to hold the wind in your arms or a paddle in your hand.
- 11'2" x 32" width.
- Starlite Construction.
- Azura Rail protection =Ultra durable rails.
- Wide Tail and Nose of board = Aids balance and provides added stability in chop.
- Boxy Rails = Increase the stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck.
- Flat Standing Area = For extra comfort when paddling, windsurfing and wingsurfing.
- 2/3 Eva Deck pad - extended for comfort and traction.
- Mast box = for easy windsurfing rig attachment.
- Center US fin box for wind and wing stabilizing fin attachment.
- Rear US fin box.
- Built in Carrying Handle = Bungee design to carry as the board & Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
- Fin = 8" US surf fin rear.
*Center fin US Drake 210 cm (pictured above) - Sold Separately.
Size / Specs:
11’2″ x 32″ x 4.7" thick. 217 vol. 13.3 kg/ 29.3 lbs
340 cm x 81 cm
STARLITE = Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is outside of 2 glass skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption. Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipe-outs.