Category: WindSUP Crossover Board
*New Name – TAHE – formerly known as BIC
Tahe Breeze Wind Sup 11'6" - Versatile crossover SUP
The 11'6" is specifically shaped for multi-purpose navigation, the Breeze Wind Sup offers the advantage of being able to double-up as a windsurf boards in light to moderate wind conditions. This model features both a mast box for attaching a windsurf rig as well as a retractable daggerboard system. The Daggerboard allows increased stability and upwind capabilities ideal for new windsurfers learning, and skilled riders looking to tour around with greater freedom to explore. The Breeze 11'6" substantial volume and width offer excellent lateral stability without compromising performance. It's highly versatile and adaptable as a SUP or windsurfing board for both calm and windy conditions. Shaped for novice riders up to 240lbs and will easily float more advanced paddlers and windsurfers of greater weights. Windsurfing + SUP = the Breeze Wind Sup 11'6".
- New Ace-Tec construction.
- New Graphics and Eva pad.
- Wide shape - easy stability and glide.
- Scoop rocker / rail shape - Ideal for Surf, SUP and Wind use.
- Mast box - for attaching a windsurf rig.
- EVA deck pad area (covers 3/4 of deck).
- Daggerboard System w/60 cm length daggerboard.
- Daggerboard cover - to cover the daggerboard hole during SUP use (when daggerboard is removed).
- US fin box.
- 10" FCS Dolphin Fin
11'6" x 32.5" x 215 ltrs.,
ACE-TEC – Light Weight Performance and durability. Epoxy / Fiberglass double layer wrap, with additional reinforcement areas to improve stiffness and performance. ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance. Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort. Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength. Molded, Lightweight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.