Board Category: Lightwind Freeride / Windfoiling
Fanatic Falcon LW is a Lightwind Windsurf and Windfoiling machine!
Fanatic developed a board that addresses light wind windsurf performance and also Windfoiling capabilities. The high volume (159 liters) and wide design (90 cm) allow for large sail and fin driven performance as well as excellent foiling capabilities. With it’s user friendly outline it is very efficient to plane (fin) or lift off (foil attached) and put a smile on your face because it is so fun and easy t ride. More user friendly vs the Slalom race series Fanatic designs, still fast – yet easy jibing and foiling qualities where efficiency and speed are guaranteed. The strap positions give reaching comfort, while the tail shape and cut-outs ensure control and easy jibing. Offered solely in Fanatics affordable biax fibre construction / BXD, the Falcon LW is also Foil approved, which truly makes this board the ultimate light wind machine.
- 159 liters.
- Foil Box equipped – both Fin and Foil ready.
- Ultimate Light Wind Machine.
- Recessed mastfoot area, keeps the rig connection low and boosts control.
- Cut-out tail design for efficiency, control and top speed.
- Grippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads.
- Triple footstrap inserts for adjustable stance settings. The footraps can be set-up in three different positions.
- The inner foot strap position are best suited for less advanced riders.
- 4 x’s Fanatic Premium Footstraps included - Comfortable and easy to adjust.
- Fin included = Choco- Black Pearl 50 cm
- Foil Tuttle Box / for fin or foil use.
Size / Specs:
159L 230 / 90 cm. Foil Tuttle Box
BXF - BIAX FIBRE / FULL PVC SANDWICH LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY. When combined with the sandwich construction, this high quality Full Biax Glass and full PVC specification provides an optimized weight / stiffness / flex ratio. Absorbs force from impact extremely well due to 45 / 45 degree weave, and achieves maximum strength via an extra layer of fibers on top with a 90 degree weave. Light and durable. Full PVC construction. Biax Glass T-Stringer for maximum stiffness. Light weight finish.