SIC Tao Air Wind 10’6” x 32” - Inflatable Wind-sup package with paddle and leash.
The new TAO Air is an inflatable board that targets all round use of windsurf and SUP. Ideal for those with limited storage or transporting, travelers who want a multi-sport inflatable. Designed by Mark Raaphorst, the Tao Air Wind is ideal for the person who wants a board to take out with the family, cruise the shoreline as an SUP, Sup yoga, or a desire to learning to Windsurfing. At 10’6” x 32” and 280 liters of volume - the TAO Air Wind is an excellent board to paddle when there is no wind, windsurf when the wind turns on. It has a built-in insert that allows you to attach a windsurfing rig (rig sold separately) on the board and cruise under sail power.
Made from the finest Drop Stitch Construction (DSC) and lightweight, durable Support Stringer Technology (SST), this board is light, stiff, and reliable. Sold as a complete SUP package with a 3-piece adjustable paddle, pump, leash, 2 fins, repair kit and carrying backpack bag.
- Windsurf SUP board – Ideal for multi-sport and family use.
- Insert for attaching windsurfing rig to deck of the board.
- Rail edge for clean water release when windsurfing.
- ALL AROUND SHAPES WITH SUPPORT STRINGER TECHNOLOGY Giving greater stiffness
- WIDER WIDTHS AND VOLUMES Provides stability and easy paddling
- TOW D-RING (LOCATED IN THE NOSE ON THE BOTTOM) For towing hookup
- BUNGEE TIE-DOWNS - Secure water bottle or gear
- HONEYCOMB EVA DECK PAD - For traction and grip
- NEOPRENE CENTER CARRY HANDLE - For easy transport
- 2 AIR7 POLYCARBONATE FIN BOX - Durable and solid fin connection.
- LEASH D-RING - To connect a leash for safety
- ACTION CAMERA MOUNT ON THE NOSE - To capture your adventures on the water
- Fin Box = 2 us fin boxes. Center and rear.
- 2 x’s 8.0” Mahi fin (nylon) on TAO Air-Wind 10’6”
- Dual-action pump
- 3 piece aluminum paddle w/ Anti Twist grip
- Repair kit with spare fin screw + plate
- Backpack carry case (no wheels)
For windsurfing use – a mechanical 1-bolt base is strongly recommended to attach the rig to the board.
Size: 10'6'' x 32.0'' x 6” and 280 L of volume
Weight: 26.2 lbs / 11.9 kg
Max Riders Weight: 200 lbs / 90 kg
Support Stringer Technology (SST) = The Tao series boards are constructed from a single skin drop stitch material (DSC) that’s lightweight and extremely durable. They also utilize Support Stringer Technology (SST), which is a HDPE stringer, heat infused onto PVC to stiffen the board and lock in the rocker profile.