Category: Foil Set – Wingfoiling / Sup Foiling
Starboard S-type 2000 Glass foil Set - Entry / Easy / Modular foil Wing foiling!
The new S-type 2000 glass foil from Starboard is a user friendly foil ideal for riders who are new to Wing and Sup foiling. Targeting riders looking to learn rapidly and build confidence and skill with ease. This model uses the new blue G100 Glass series wings that are entry foils that are fully compatible and upgradable with Starboard Foils' Modular Foil Platform. These foils share the exact shape and designs of the Carbon versions – at a more cost-effective construction. The blue G100 wings are made from a pre-preg glass sandwich construction. The fuselage uses a non-adjustable Quick Lock II Hybrid 61. The front wing system for the front wing fitting. This foil come with the 72 cm V8 aluminum mast system with new Top Plate fitting and new fuse to mast adapter. The Top Plate is compatible with all track box boards in the industry. Torx screws and wrench are supplied for assembly. XXL V2 foil bag recommended – and sold separately.
- S-Type Glass 2000 AL foil set with top Plate mast head.
- Targets Entry Wing / Sup foiling – foil box board – very efficient foil performance.
- Early and stable lift capabilities.
- Fully compatible and upgradable with Starboard Foils' Modular Foil Platform
- 2000 Glass front wing and 250 rear stabilizer = G100
- New Alloy Quick Lock II Hybrid fuselage – stiff and strong.
- Fuselage features a new mini-bridge – aids stiffness and flight control.
- 72cm V8 Aluminum mast – with top Plate and fuse adapter installed.
- Stainless Torx Screw Set and Wrench - included.
* Team XXL Foil Bag V2 recommended for storage and transport. Sold Separately!
Size / Specs:
Front Wing: 2000 cm / G100 Glass.
Rear Stabilizer: 250 cm Razr G100 Glass
Fuselage: 61 cm – Hybrid Fuse
AL Mast: 72 cm – V8 Alloy
Connection: Top Plate / New pedestal mount for Track Box
Glass Wings are G100 = made from a pre-preg glass sandwich construction. Very durable and light.
Fuselage – 61 cm Hybrid - Alloy construction.
Aluminum Mast - Use a proprietary and patent-pending triple beam cross-section with a unique profile that pushes more material to the perimeter than any known other masts, providing unprecedented stiffness and performance.