Board Category: Progressive Freeride / Advanced Learning
StarBoard Go Starlite - Progressive boards for improving beginners to advanced windsurfing.
Starboard Go are modern shape designed to maximize earlier planing and control through revised tail flat sections and new Gravity control system that lowers the mast foot into the hull. With four sizes to chose from there is a size to fit a wide range of rider weights and ages. The combination of performance board shaping along with versatile the center fin system and 3 rows of footstrap inserts provide a board that is adaptable to a wide range of rider skills and needs. Soft Deck: The deck has a large soft EVA finish, comfortable for your feet, knees and elbows. You get the grip without cuts or rashes. The EVA deck is raised above the edges of the board to allow the water to flow freely around the board and jibe smoothly without drag. The 122-144 sizing even feature the same shapes as the prior generation Carve Series to further enhance the boards performance potential. Designed to plane up quickly and provide riders with confidence to learn footstrap use, planing, jibing and harness rapidly – the Go boards will impress a wide range of skilled riders and allow rapid growth potential. Equipped with a performance Freeride G10 rear fin that lets the Go achieve excellent performance handling and speeds.
- Starlite Construction.
- Updated designs graphics.
- 4 sizes: 122, 133, 144, 155. (stocking 144, 155 sizes)
- Recessed mast box = Gravity Control improves hull and rig control.
- Rocker-lines – Longer - extended 15 cm for quicker, easier planing & acceleration.
- Flat V to double concave bottom shapes – all sizes.
- Large EVA deck has a large soft EVA finish, comfortable for your feet, knees and elbows.
- Center Fin box – for learning with fin installed and light wind use (fin sold separately).
- Center fin plug – install for full freerdie performance mode.
- 2 rows of footstrap inserts – to maximize footstrap comfort and performance placement needs.
- Tuttle fin box (2 = 1 center – 1 rear)
- Drake Freeride Power G10 Tuttle fin – 42, 44, 46, 48.
- 4 x's Drake Slick Footstraps.
- Center Fin is NOT included and sold separately.
Sizes / Specs:
122 = 227 x 80 cm, 122 Liters, 10.11 kg / 21.45 lb (Not Stocking - call to order)
133 = 238 x 80 cm, 133 Liters, 10.53 kg / 22.2 lb (Not Stocking - call to order)
144 = 237 x 83.5 cm, 144 Liters, 11.0 kg / 24.2 lb
155 = 237 x 87 cm, 155 Liters, 11.2 kg / 24.65 lb
STARLITE- It uses 0.6mm Australian pine wood with glass fibers to combine premium technology and a quality finish in a value package. Carbon Innegra perimeter rail bands make the board stronger and impact resistant. 45 degree continuous fibers – bi-axial glass fibers – help provide flex and reflex for performance with comfort. Results are is Light and crisp feel on the water. EPS Core – fused and molded to fit every board for high strength and reduced weight with zero EPS waste