Starboard GO Windsurfer – Iconic progressive design with a daggerboard.
Board Category: Recreational / Progressive
The Go Windsurfers are available in 3 sizes; 165, 175 and 195 and Starlite construction. Graphic change to the 2022 versions. These GO Windsurfer series deliver more glide in non-planing conditions. It's fully retractable daggerboard system makes it easier to stay upwind and learn to windsurf, while being more versatile from light to windy planing conditions. New graphic EVA pads with white hulls help the boards to look better for longer. These boards have a wide nose outline with a balanced volume distribution and low nose scoop, rocker line profile. This promotes good non-planing glide, directional traction, efficiency and easier access to planing. The tail cut-outs benefit planing, control and top speed potential. Equipped with a clipper box daggerboard system to aid stability and upwind sailing qualities when desired. The Starlite construction and EVA deck pad aids performance, durability and comfort. Also included is a high performance Freeride G10 fin that compliments this boards planing and top speed qualities. Drake Slick footstraps are made with 85% natural rubber – to aid comfort and sustainability. Experience the smooth planing and user friendly progressive qualities that make this updated design so appealing – Go Windsurfer.
- Starlite Construction.
- 3 sizes; 165, 175, 195.
- Shapes promote better range and performance.
- Flat V bottom shape.
- Wide nose outline - adds stability, increases longitudinal traction.
- Even volume distribution from nose to tail, for improved stability.
- Lower rocker-line profile increases gliding speed and gives more control in high wind conditions.
- recessed mast box - aids control of board and jibing.
- Tail cut-outs – promote earlier planing, control and speed.
- Built in nose carry-handle.
- Large soft EVA deck is comfortable for your feet, knees and elbows.
- EVA raised above rail for cleaner water flow.
- Retractable Clipper box daggerboard – system.
- 57 cm Daggerboard.
- Tuttle fin box.
- Drake Freeride Power G10 48-52 cm DT fin.
- 3 rows of footstrap inserts to accommodate progression from entry to expert use.
- Drake Slick Yulex footstraps x's 4 – 85% natural rubber – for comfort and sustainability.
165 – 263 cm x 80 cm, 165 liters of volume, 13.03 kg / 28.7 lbs
175 – 268 cm x 83cm, 175 liters of volume, 13.40 kg / 29.5 lbs.
195 – 271 cm x 87cm, 195 liters of volume, 14.2 kg / 31.25 lbs.
STARLITE- It uses 0.6mm Australian pine wood with glass fibres to combine premium technology and a quality finish in a value package. Carbon Innegra perimeter rail bands make the board stronger and impact resistant. 45 degree continuous fibers – biaxial glass fibers – help provide flex and reflex for performance with comfort. Results are is Light and crisp feel on the water. EPS Core – fused and molded to fit every board for high strength an dlight weight with zero EPS waste