Category: Windsup – Inflatable
Starboard 11'2" + iGo Deluxe Inflatable - Stable and fast = Windsurf – SUP - Wing
This new design windsup inflatable – the iGo 11'2" is a great all-rounder that’s a bit longer and a bit narrower to emphasize glide. Incredibly fast outline and provides abundant stability. The + also stands for the squarer tail shape which makes turning incredibly easy. Ideal for lighter riders up to 100kg. This board has a very fast outline and provides abundant stability. Compact, light and strong, you can go paddleboarding, learn windsurfing and even get planing with its footstraps and water-releasing Rail Edge technology. The 11'2" Blend is a popular all-round size, perfect for faster rides, efficient gliding and nice turning qualities. It’s great for learning windsurf, Wing and SUP and best of all, it rolls up into a bag and packs neatly into the trunk of your car. Deluxe construction for maximum durability. Loaded with features to maximize versatility and confidence. Best suits rider weights up to 220 lbs.
- Inflatable – easily transportable.
- 11'2" x 31.5" width.
- V8 Double Action Pump – efficient inflation with pressure gauge.
- 2/3 length EVA deck pad with kick tail - for traction and comfort.
- Heat Welded Rail construction. = mechanically bonded seams
- Fusion Woven DropStitch construction = reduce stretch, hold more tension, and create a stiffer board.
- 3D Rail Edge Technology - allows the board to fully plane and release water efficiently.
- D-rings on nose and tail. Front underside towing eye, rear deck leash attachment point.
- Removable Center Fin and Box system - prevents the board from drifting sideways when windsurfing and wingboarding. Remove for SUP use or hi-wind windsurf planing.
- 2 fins = Drake Shallow 220 center and rear fin.
- Removable Mast Track - for windsurf mode – remove for wing and SUP use.
- Footstrap inserts – for advancing windsurf use.
- 4 footstraps and hardware - included.
- Soft Cushion Leash - light weight for SUP use -Included.
- Transport and Storage Bag w/ roller wheels – included.
- Center deck carry handle.
11'2" x 31.5" x 6" - 342 liters volume, 21" tail width. Weight inflated est =26.6 lbs.
340 cm x 79 cm x 16 cm. 53.3 cm tail width. 12.1 kg *Weight includes accessories
Starboards Deluxe Construction:
- DELUXE SINGLE CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION = Stiffer, Lighter, More Responsive. The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff. The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer. Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength.
- HEAT WELDED RAILS = Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH = Extra Stiff, Strong and Light.Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension, and create a stiffer board.The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight. What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.