Tahe Techno Wind Foil 160 - Convertible Freeride / Foil-board
This offering from Tahe (formerly Bic) – the Techno Foil 160 was developed to provide a one board solution for both traditional freeride use and foil-boarding and designed to do both at a high level. The board was designed by one of the hottest shapers around, Jean-Marie Guiriec. The 160 targets Progressive Entry (center fin) Freeriding (single rear performance fin) and Windfoiling (foil not included). Large padded deck area on the 160 give the board more appeal for new comers climbing on and falling on the deck surface. The 160 has a center fin box system and offers a Rapid removal center fin (targeting entry short boarders) to make putting in and taking off the center fin easy. The Wind Foil 160 is available in Ace-Tech construction= Ace-Tec. Ace-Tec construction will provide exceptional strength to weight ratios – ideal for learning foiling, freeriding, and first short board riding experiences.
- 3 in 1 shape for both, Short board entry, Freeriding windsurfing & Windfoiling.
- Ace-Tec construction
- 160 liters of volume.
- Wide width 82 cm with through tail.
- Short and wide to optimize Freeride and foiling performance criteria.
- EVA deck pad 2/3 deck of board.
- Multiple inserts for strap placement.
- Qty 4 - Bic adjustable footstraps included.
- Deep Tuttle / Foil box.
- Fin inclusion (Rear fin = Beach 30 cm rear DT, Center fin = FCS connect 2 9" US ). *Foil not included with this board – available separately.
255 x 82cm x 160 L volume.
AceTec =11 kg / 24.4 lbs
Construction: Ace-Tec construction technology, resulting in a board with an unrivaled strength/weight ratio, Light Weight Performance and durability. Epoxy / Fiberglass double layer wrap, with additional reinforcement areas to improve stiffness and performance. ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance. Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort. Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength. Molded, Lightweight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.