Boom Category: Aluminum Boom - 29 mm grip
Aeron HD 29 Alloy Boom - Stiff, Light and Great Size Range
HD – Formally MCT29, the HD (Heavy Duty) retains the Plastic boom Clamp-on lever but implements wider profile tail and new tail housings. The Longer sizes (180 and above) have tapered boom arms to further maximize stiffness and durability. T-9 Alloy tubing and Monocoque construction make these booms very stiff and light. The Articulating boom head allows for attachment to both RDM and SDM mast diameters with integrated yet removable shim (included). 60 cm adjustment range allows this boom to accommodate a wide range of sail sizes. Adjust hinge clips for adjusting the boom length can be easily released with one hand. The boom Grip features rugged yet comfortable boom grip and harness line markings with nice graphics.
- T-9 Alloy on all HD 29 Alloy Booms.
- 29 mm grip on all sizes of SDG boom 140 through 200 sizings.
- 4 sizes to choose from. 140, 160, 180, 200
- Sizes 180 and above have tapered boom arms to further maximize stiffness and durability.
- SDM or RDM compatible boom head – removable adapter included.
- Boom Curves – specific to sizes and sail range of each design.
- Rear boom Curves – narrower on 160 and smaller – Wider on 180+ sizes.
- Rear loop and go fitting on all sizes 160 and below.
- 3 Pulley Rear with cleat – on 180 and 200 size booms.
- Long lasting Graphics – keeps booms looking great for long life of boom.
- Harness line indicator markings for ease of consistent placement.
- Hinged clip lock system for easy length adjustment.
140 - 200 = 29mm diameter for extra durability and narrow wave outline for control.
*160 - 220 = 29mm diameter for extra durability and medium outline for increased power.
* 180 – 240 = 29mm diameter for extra durability and wide outline. Wide tail for additional power.
200 – 260 =29mm diameter for extra durability and wide outline. Wide tail for additional power.
* Stocking sizes will be 160 and 180. We can order other sizes if desired. Call for additional info.