Boom Category: Carbon Boom - RDG – 24.5 mm Slim V-grip
Aeron Slim SV Carbon RDG Carbon Boom - “The Stiffest – Slim grip on the market!”
This new SV boom from Aeron feature a new V-Grip design with a 24.5 mm small grip in an all cabon monocoque design. It's target is to provide maximum comfort and stiffness in a small RDG type carbon boom! It features Formula-1 prepreg carbon construction with one of the smallest boom grip diameters in the market. The Small V-grip design give riders finger tip control with minimum gripping required to help eliminate forearm fatigue. Excellent choice for riders with small hands or any one desiring a performance light weight boom that's the easiest to grasp. Whether you are wearing gloves or mitts when windsurfing in cold wheather – this boom will make it easier on your grip and forearms!
New boom grip material ensures the boom grips and boom markings will last and won't wear out prematurely. *New improved Front end is lighter and stiffer and features and light weight and strong Aluminum handle that's very compact. This all carbon boom uses the best prepreg carbon for unrivaled new levels of stiffness and performance. * New Improved square tail design and construction increases the width through the tail to suit the modern wave sails. Rubber rear corner protection tabs have been added to all the carbon rear end to prevent wear and contract points with hard surfaces. The front end is available with RDM only. This boom will impress the most demanding riders while providing an easy to grasp - small grip surface area.
- New small V-Grip design!
- Formula-1 Prepreg Carbon technology.
- Small 24.5 mm boom grip.
- New Boom Front End – that's lighter – Stiffer – stronger and more compact.
- Aluminum handle – is light and compact.
- RDM mast only boom head.
- New boom grip for added comfort, durability and non-wearing graphics
- New Super stiff square tail design – for ultimate stiffness and easy of range adjustments.
- Harness line indicator: Markings on the top of the boom to help align the harness lines.
- Articulating Front Boom End with large bearing surface area and removable RDM shim.
- New simple and easy AL rear loop-n-go cleat system.
- Carbon tail protection: NEW rubber protection on all our carbon tail ends.
- 50 cm adjustment range.
- Twin Pin adjustment clips.
- 140, 150 sizes.
140-190 = 4 lbs 8 oz
150-200 = 4 lbs 10 oz
Formula-1 prepreg carbon – maximize; stiffness, weight reduction, durability and performance.