Black Project Serpent Anit-Weed Freewave fin –Power Base
Windsurfing Anti-Weed Freewave Fin – The Serpent anti-weed freewave windsurf fin range is designed to increase board speed, widen wind range and enhance turning abilities of all single fin freewave and freemove boards. The Serpent is the tuned to mirror the performance of the more upright Kraken freewave fin yet be resistant to weed and kelp. The 45° progressive rake design sheds even the heaviest debris. Due to its shallow depth the Serpent will also be popular for windsurfing in shallow water.
The Serpent fin range consists of five size options to cover all riders with a wide range of boards and wind conditions and is available in EQCM sizing for easy fin choice and fin quiver management.
- Power Base.
- Extremely weed resistant with 45° rake from vertical.
- Maximum performance: All points of sail, high maneuverability with excellent drive.
- Extremely spin-out resistant at low and high speeds.
- Increased trailing edge thickness to increase safely.
- Increased pin (Us base) cutout to make adjustment easier while protecting the fin and board>
- Solid G-10 base for maximum strength.
- EQCM sizing, choose the same size as you would with a regular fin.
- Available in Powerbox US, & Slot Box base.
- Protective foam cover.
24 | 26 | 28 | 30 | 32 cm * Call us to order fins sizes that are out of stock - We'll have these shipped direct at no extra charge.
Precision CNC’d Black G10 = Best blend of performance, durability and overall cost. For the overwhelming majority of windsurfers, G10 fins provide the right mix of performance and durability that windsurfers at all levels that you can get at a reasonable price.