Category: Performance Long-Board
Kona One Long board (Gen II) – ultimate all round long-board for any condition!
The Kona One is refreshed with a new finish and lighter weight. This is a windsurfing board tha allows riders to use it any time = Light wind cruising, strong wind blasting and everything in between. The unique step tail give this board a short board feel once planing. If no wind – it works as a Sup board. Equipped with a large 65 cm foam filled daggerboard to maximize upwind lift and stability when racing or learning how to windsurf. The pronounced nose scoop and v give it great carving, and comfort when the waters get rough.
New features on the Gen 2 include: New reduce size EVA deck pad and texture for better grip. New Graphics, deck and rail finish. New leash inserts on the nose and tail. New Go-pro or other accessory attachments at the nose of board. New – fin deck opening is narrower for easier guiding of the fin screw – into the fin hole.
- One board for all conditions.
- New compact padded deck area (1/2 board vs. Full board and rails of old)
- Slightly lighter weight (1.5 kg).
- Leash line inserts (front and aft)
- Go Pro mount (nose of board)>
- New – reduced fin insert opening to make mounting screw in fin box easier.
- Daggerboard – 65 cm race daggerboard – foam filled fiberglass daggerboard.
- Power box fin box.
- 46 cm power base RTM fin.
- Four race footstraps.
- Deck plates (fiberglass) for securing daggerboard into the hull.
350 cm x 70 = 220 liter. New weight (naked )is 32 lbs (est)