Boom Category: Aluminum Booms
RRD Dynamic Alloy Pro – Top of line Alloy boom from RRD.
The new Top of line Alloy boom from RRD is loaded with performance and great features for the best of non-carbon booms. T-9 Alloy for stiff and light performance. Boom head that adjusts to both RDM and SDM with built in removable sleeve. The head is Stiff and Strong but also comfortable and foregiving on the mast. The boom curves are specific to their range – to suit sail sizes and type commonly used within their range. The tail bends are alos custom designed for boom length – narrower on small sizes and gradually wider rto accoomodate larger sail sizes and boom lengths. The smaller sizes (Wave and Freeride) feature loop and go rears. The larger sizes 180 and 200 feature high quality pulleys and wider tails to accommodate adjustable outhaul systems and race sails if desired. The Boom Grip have internal textured grip – providing new levels of grip and comfort on the inside of the booms.
Long Lasting Graphics: All our graphics are designed to last. That means no detail areas of the boom get worn. Harness Line Indicator: Markings on the inside of the boom to help align the harness lines. Beautiful Black with Orange graphics on boom grips – with black anodized Allow on rear tubing.
- T-9 Alloy on all Dynamic Alloy Pro Booms.
- 29 mm grip on all sizes of SDG boom 120-200 sizings.
- 4 sizes to choose from.
- SDM or RDM compatible boom head – removable adapter included.
- Boom Curves – specific to sizes and sail range of each design.
- Rear boom Curves – narrower on 160 and smaller – Wider on 180+ sizes.
- Rear loop and go fitting on 160 and smaller sizes.
- 3 Pulley Rear with cleat – on 180 and 200 size booms.
- Long lasting Graphics – keeps booms looking great for long life of boom.
- Harness line indicator markings for ease of consistent placement.
140 - 200 = 29mm diameter for extra durability and narrow wave outline for control.
160 - 220 = 29mm diameter for extra durability and medium outline for increased power.
180 – 240 = 29mm diameter for extra durability and wide outline. Wide tail for additional power.
200 – 260 =29mm diameter for extra durability and wide outline. Wide tail for additional power.
* Stocking sizes will be 160 and 180 only for 2020. Call for additioanl info.