Category: Windsurfing High Wind / Wave Sails
RRD Move Y26 Sail- Most versatile all rounder in RRD’s line-up!
The Move is possibly the most versatile sail in RRD Sails line up. Designed to excel in everything from flat water to bump and jump and waves. Lots of power but with a soft delivery that makes things easy and 5 battens for stability. For Y26 we worked on the batten spacing, increasing the natural range of the sail, adding a touch of power at the low end, whilst improving stability and control. If you want 1 sail for all, the Move is for you. This sail is Loaded with features, quality construction and fittings.
This sail is a Multiple Magazine Test winner, the ultimate blend for high wind windsurfing, wave and bump- in Jump use. It’s 5 batten design throughout the range – allows plenty of soft – forgiving power. It’s ideal for use with Freestyle Wave, Freemove and wave boards.
- 5 battens throughout the entire range for improved maneuverability in the large sizes
- NEW wider batten spacing for Y26. Improving the natural range of the sail.
- Additional stretch control seam through the window for improved stability.
- Large Dacron luff panel for lots of manageable power.
- Test winner around the world largely thanks to its outstanding versatility.
- Power-Clew system for huge on the water range.
- Performance Construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio.
- Integrated trim system for perfect rigging every time.
- Built in tack fairing with pocket.
- 2 mil Scrim head panels.
- 5 mil Scrim throughout central and load lines, for stable structure and long lasting performance.
- Double Seams around windows to enhance sail strength.
- Dacron Luff Panel for maximum power and forgiving delivery.
- 5 ml dimension x-ply in the foot area for increased durability to the most stressed area of the sail.
4.2 / 4.7 / 5.2 / 5.7 / 6.2 / 6.7
*4.7 in stock now. Call for other sail sizes for special order.