Category: Wing Foiling Set
RRD Universal 2400 SW Y26 Foil Kit - All Terrain Foil to Start and Excel in Foiling as early as possible!
The new Y26 Universal series foils target riders looking for Easy – Fun – Exciting foiling experiences. The Universal ALU foil set 2400 is the tool to enter the exhilarating foil dimension with maximum lift in as light of winds as possible. The new Universal front wing 2400 is your ticket to learn how to fly in literally no time and with the lightest wind. Its large and generous dimensions with extra thick profile will let you take off with ease and learn your first jibes and tacks. The rear wing is 52 cms wide and has a negative dihedral to improve the “pumping” and carving ability of the foil. This hydrofoil is capable of speeding up the learning process as you never thought was possible! You can switch the use of this set from Wing, to Surf, to SUP, to Kite foiling without the need to change your hydrofoil! The combination of the new Universal alu mast 75 cm and a fuselage of 76 cm create the perfect balance and the foundation of this hydrofoil designed to work at lower speeds. Wind-Foiling is also possible (with Fuse 100 w Tuttle adapter kit). Strongly Recommended for novice and heavy weight riders who are looking to foil with as little effort as possible.
- ALL TERRAIN FOIL TO START AND QUICKLY IMPROVE
- 2400 SQ CMS FRONT WING AND NEGATIVE DIHEDRAL REAR WING TO HELP PUMPING AND TURNING
- CONVERTIBLE INTO A MULTI-SPORT FOIL. ONE FOIL SET TO DO IT ALL!
- New 2400 cm2 Universal hybrid carbon front wing
- New 30% stiffer and lighter aluminum mast with integrated plate
- New redesigned 76 cm light Universal fuselage
- Solid connection using 8 mm diameter Torx screws and helicoil threads for mast, fuselage and wings. - A reliable, strong and quick to assemble/disassemble connection.
- New wider Hi density plastic mast foot connector/adapter for improved lateral stiffness. No oxidation between mast and fuselage
- Each component comes with an EVA Cover with Velcro to fasten it inside the bag (foil set bag sold separately – Not Included).
Universal 2400 Foil Set Includes:
- UNIVERSAL FRONT WING 110/2400 Y26 with EVA COVER
- UNIVERSAL REAR WING 52/373 Y26 with EVA COVER
- UNIVERSAL FUSELAGE 76 with WITH EVA COVER Y26
- UNIVERSAL ALU MAST 75 WITH PLATE and EVA COVER Y26
- M8 TORX SCREWS & KEY SET
2400 Front Wing = 2400 cm2 surface area w 110 cm wing span.
Rear Wing Stabilizer = 373 cm2 surface area, 52 cm wing span.
ALU Mast 75 = 75 cm length
Fuse 76 = Aluminum 76 cm length.
Pedestal Mount – Aluminum.
Universal Foil Construction Details:
Front & Rear Wing Layup = High density heat stabilized 2 phase / expansion core. High pressure / temperature composite technology of construction. Best strength/durability / lightweight available today. Connection areas between wings and fuselage built in solid carbon fibers. The Universal foil front wings are available in 2 sizes 1600 and 2400. Available in 2 sizes (the 2400 and 1582 sq cm), the Universal front wings come both in hybrid carbon or full carbon technology. The 1582 is the only front wing designed for all foil uses from sup, surf, wing, kite and windfoiling. These are the ideal front wings for your first purchase and for schools to allow to start and progress with ease.
New ALU 75 and 85 Mast = In order to increase both lateral and torsional stiffness of the ALU mast, RRD has redesigned a new mast profile and mold. The new mast now has a maximum thickness of 18mm and its profile is also proportionally thicker towards the trailing edge in order to minimize twist. Also featured is a new middle stringer structure in between the two screws that have allowed a higher lateral stiffness. The incorporated top plate is smaller and shorter than the Y25 UNIVERSAL ALU MAST resulting in a lighter weight. The new ALU mast has an unparalleled TWIST of only 2,2 cms, feeling as torsional stiff as a full hi-modulus M40J Carbon mast !!!
New Fuselage - The new Universal fuselage has an extra wide head area to carry and support super wide wings (up to 120 cm wingspan and 2500 sq cm) and entirely redesigned for maximum lightweight. Its new wider middle and front section design can sustain higher flex pressure and torsion pressure from the input of the mast and front wing and offers an improved level of stiffness. Lighter and stiffer!