Category: WING surfing Wings
RRD WINDWING Window Y26- A new way to enjoy the water. Simple, Functional and Fun!
A new approach to wind sport accessibility to all. Easy – fun – intuitive and accessible. Whether you are trying windsports for the first time, adding functionality to a SUP, or wanting the quickest access to Foiling wind powered sports, the New RRD Wind Wing is making it all easier for accessing wind powered activities.
The new Wind Wing Window version is the perfect tool to explore any water playground. From zero to hero, you can ride it with light wind until is get stronger and always have an unforgivable time.The RRD WIND WING is intuitive to use and quick toss it up. It has a rigid frame when pumped up and can be packed in a small bag when deflated.The large leading edge give a better stiffness and power to get flying earlier then expected and keep control when the wind pick up. The wide middle strut profile allows a better power grip and more leverage over the center axis of the wing. Its design make you ride with greater precision and less stain to maximise fun and performance.
You'll be hooked, and spend hours in the water. The Wind Wing will make you explore new horizons which were unexpected until now.
The Wind Wing Difference:
- Allows performance with the widest wind range and water condition.
- Simple as functional, can be packed in a small bag and becomes a rigid frame when pumped up.
- Loads of power but also control to assure an unforgettable ride from light to stronger wind.
- Variable design geometry and profile on the different sizes, adapting a different outline and leading edge length to each size available from 3.0-6.0 square meters.
- 3.0 / 4.0 size feature Central Strut Shape and profile for stronger more powerful rides.
- 5.0 / 6.0 feature Techno-Force D2 Canopy connected to the central strut to get more power and the right pull in lighter winds.
- Quickest Air Flow inflate/ deflate system – becomes rigid frame in less then 2 minutes.
- New Window version – for increased rider visibility in high traffic locations.
- Size options; 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0
- Scaled for conditions – smaller sizes more wind, larger sizes – greater efficiency and power.
- V-shaper / Positive Dihedral leading Edge with flaps.
- Leading edge seam protection.
- Quick Air Flow Valve, with special moulded protective cap and reduced dimensions.
- Dump valve on central strut to allow a super quick deflating time and easy re-packing.
- Techno Force Double Ripstop.
- 1 Strut construction with additional rounded Kevlar reinforcements on all exposed areas.
- 5 x's Ergonomic comfort semi-rigid handles.
- High Tension trailing edge to increase upwind performance and minimize flutter.
- Kevlar reinforcements on leading edge and wing tips – for strength and stiffness.
- Safety Leash included.
- Polyester Ripstop Backpack included.
- Repair kit included.
- 2 x harness line attachment points (harness lines Not included).
* Pump is not included with the wing – purchase separately.
3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0
Black / with orange logos
Techno Force Double Ripstop panels, Quick Air Flow Valve, leading edge seam protection, Kevlar reinforcements, Moderate V leading edge profile.