Category: Hydrofoil – Sup or Wing Foiling
Slingshot – Hover glide Fsup V3 Foil – Sup / Wing /Pump foiling– Endless Hover
The Hover Glide FSUP Foil is total control over how far and how long you want to ride a wave. The Infinity 84 is the most efficient wing that allows you to glide rather than endlessly pump. Front wing has a large outline providing all the low-end lift you’ll ever need to catch every lump that rolls by. Rear wing is 48 cm. Downward turned wingtips on the rear wing stay in the water providing gripping stability when you are really leaning into your carves.The F-SUP foil comes with a 71cm mast - increasing the responsiveness of the foil and giving surfers a larger range from the foil to the board - ideal for getting more distance out of each “stroke” as surfers pump the foil to maneuver between waves or across flat water. Finally, the F-SUP is outfitted with the Infinity 84 cm wing which has the largest surface area to feed off the smallest amounts of wave energy, support the heaviest of riders and boards with ease, and be able to keep riders flying at the slowest of speeds.
Also this is one of the best foils for newest wind-related craze- the SlingWing – WingFoiling. Also gives you the most bang for your buck when pumping. The great lift and stability at low speeds makes learning to foil a breeze, but with its large surface area the Infinity 84 also lets you glide endlessly with less pumping. If you have BIG dream about foiling, you will need a BIG wing. Look no further than this package.
- Complete foil kit.
- Targets Sup foiling – Wing foiling.
- Wings are Carbon composite construction.
- Safe-T winglets prevent injury.
- Durable, Affordable, Upgradable Modular Components.
- Infinity 84 wing- tons of lift, tons of range.
- 71 cm Mast is Alloy extruded from aircraft aluminum, CnC machined, tempered, anodized.
- Larger 48 CM rear wing increases stability and locked-in carving.
- Fuselage "Shift Fuselage" - allows different wing positions for different performance
- Flat-Loc, Fuse-to-Wing Connector – marries wing to fuselage and eliminates load on the bolts.
- Titanium Bolts – precision milled – maximum strength.
- Pedestal connection included - twin track box connection.
- NEW Neoprene wing covers & Custom travel case
Front Wing span: 33" / 83.8 cm
Chord: 11.96" / 304 cm
Surface Area (front wing): 813.38" or 2066 cm2
Tail Wing span: 18.9" / 48 cm
Surface Area (rear wing): 197.2" / 501 cm2
Mast: 28" / 71cm (included)
Fuselage "Shift Fuse": 24" / 61 cm
Base: Pedestal .
Carbon Fiber Wings - New carbon composite construction - more range and more efficient. Safe-T winglets prevent injury.
Aluminum Mast- Extruded aircraft aluminum, CnC machined to reduced drag and eliminate vibration, tempered and anodized for saltwater resistance, the stiffest and strongest aluminum mast on the market, 2.5X thicker than the competition, designed specifically for loads that windsurfing puts on the foil and mast.