Slingshot Fwind V2 2023 A wingfoiling foil w pedestal mount
Slingshots new Hoverglide FWING V2 package is designed to help you progress quickly. Equipped with the massive Infinity 99 wing, boasting 2,371 square centimeters of surface area, it has the lowest takeoff and stall speed in the Slingshot range. The 99cm wingspan provides unmatched rail-to-rail stability and makes getting up on foil easier than ever. Combined with the 42cm rear stabilizer the ability to pump and glide with this combo is otherworldly. Carrying case and neoprene wing covers included. Excellent value.
- Enjoy ultra-low-speed takeoffs with unmatched stability and glide thanks to the
massive Infinity 99cm front wing.
- 72cm (28”) aluminum mast keeps your wing in the power of the swell while
providing ample flight range.
- The Shift Fuse gives you the flexibility to connect the mast to the fuselage in 2
different positions depending on rider preference.
- Hover Glide is a modular system with a wide variety of add-on wings and
components you’ll never outgrow.
- 42cm rear wing provides stability and leverage.
Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case
Carbon Composite Wing Construction
Quick Connect Pedestal Base
- Graphics update, Lightweight pedestal, New Carbon Composite wing construction
- Tech Features
- Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case
- Safe-T Wing-lets
- Carbon Composite Wing Construction
- Quick Connect Pedestal Base
72cm (28”) mast, lightweight pedestal, shift fuselage, Infinity 99 front wing, 42cm rear
wing, hardware, shim, neoprene wing covers, travel bag
Front Wing span: 39" / 99 cm
Chord: 11.65" / 296 cm
Surface Area (front wing): 933.46" or 2371 cm2
Tail Wing span: 16.25" / 41.7cm
Surface Area (rear wing): 123.6" / 314cm2
Mast: 28" / 72cm (included)
Fuselage "Shift Fuse": 24" / 61 cm (2 positions)
Carbon Fiber Wings- Carbon composite construction - more range and more efficient. Safe-T winglets prevent injury.
Aluminum Mast- Extruded aircraft aluminum, CNC machined to reduced drag and eliminate vibration, tempered and anodized for saltwater resistance, the stiffest and strongest aluminum mast on the market.