Category: Wind Foil Boards / Wing cross over / Slingshot
Slingshot Wizard V3 A compact, agile and efficient Wind foiling Wing foil cross over board from Slingshot!
The new generation Wizard V3 is available in 3 sizes; 130, 114 and 90. All sizes feature a Track box / Foil Track system for pedestal mount foils. This allows more foil location placement to address your skills, foil size and type of riding / use. The 130 is the largest targets windfoiling with a focus on controlled jibing, and increased float under your feet... for anyone looking to maximize both performance and light wind takeoff. The 114 features narrower outline increases your control, reduces wind drag, and allows the rider to lay hard carves without a formula board stance. It also works great for Wingfoiling use – with multiple footstrap placements and track box system to adapt to wing and windfoiling use with ease. The 90 is the nimblest of foil boards. Only 147 cm long – it is for aggressive Freefoil riders that are dedicated to foiling. It too is a very capable wing-foiling board for more advanced wingfoilers due to it's 90 liters of volume to favor high winds / small sails / lighter riders / higher foiling skill sets. All wizards are constructed of Biaxial Carbon for maximized performance to weight ratios.
- 3 size options: 90, 114, 130
- Biax Carbon construction.
- 90, 114 are duel sport use – Wind and wing foiling.
- Cut outs to maximize foiling efficiency (vary by size).
- EVA Deck pad: Grip everywhere you need it.
- Multiple footstrap Insert Positions: center rear options on all boards.
- Forward Wingfoiling footstrap inserts: 90 and 114 only.
- Box mount type: Foil Track box (two US box side by side system)
- Adjustable Foil Track = allows for Perfect placing your foil's center of lift.
- Boxy volume under your feet, where you need it.
- Includes: Wizard V3 Board, Pedestal Mounting Hardware, 4X Windsurf Straps
Size / Specs :
90 L: 147 x 63.5 cm Thickenss 12.76cm / 5.02" - 14.3 lb / 6.5 kg
114 L: 178 x 66 cm Thickness 12.7cm / 5" - 16.28 lbs / 7.4 kg
130 L: 188 x 78 cm - thickness 12.7cm / 5" - 18.26 lbs / 8.3 kg
Sail size Recommendations:
90 L: 2.5 to 5.3
114 L: 3.5 to 7.5
130 L: 4.5 to 9.0
Biax Carbon construction. More details TBA.