Category: Wing surfing wings
Starboard Airush Freewing Air V2 - Great Stability, Control and Ease of Use!
The FreeWing AIR V2 is now more stable & stiffer, offering more reactivity, acceleration & speed. The FreeWing AIR is designed for wing foil beginners to down-the-line wing surfers. The deep narrow and forward window position is designed for you to see clearly where you are heading and now with the new aft windows on the bigger sizes ensures your safety while having a great time on the water. The center strut is extra wide where it meets the leading edge strut, making that connection rigid for more power and stability. Yes, you can now ride faster with more control.
For Wing Surfing – the wingtips are angled inward, avoiding the wing from touching the water’s surface when starting and surfing.
For Wing Foiling – the outline profile of the FreeWing AIR allows it to feel compact in your hands so, it’s easy to spin around and you can easily progress and learn new moves.
For Long Distance Wing Foiling – The FreeWing AIR is very easy to de-power and together with the harness line attachment points, less pressure is put on your arms and you can ride for longer.
With the size range from 2m – 8m, you can enjoy winging any day in all conditions from 7 knots to 50+ knots.
- 8 size options
- New Generation V2
- THICK, SOFT AND WIDE SPANNING HANDLES = For micro trimming at speed.
- ANGLED HANDLES = Angled handles for convenience getting started and to perform jibes and maneuvers.
- HARNESS LINE ATTACHMENT POINTS = The harness lines reduce fatigue in the arms, allowing you to ride for longer periods.
- New Big Diameter Central Strut Connection = Creates an even more solid connection between the center strut and the leading edge, keeping the wing from bending sideways. Pumping becomes more efficient, improving acceleration and your high-end power/speed. All just easier.
- KEVLAR REINFORCEMENT IN THE MOST CRITICAL AREA = The Kevlar, found in a bulletproof vest, is put in the most critical area to protect the FreeWing from wearing while minimizing weight.
- NEW SIZE SPECIFIC LEASHES = Each leash is matching the strut’s length when stretched so, you will not get tangled if you fall down, yet always shrink back to have a leash that is as short as possible.
- CENTRAL STRUT AIR VALVE ON LARGER SIZE 5 AND ABOVE = For you to deflate the larger wings faster and easier.
- NEW OPTIMIZED FORWARD WINDOWS = The unique long and narrow forward windows
are spreading all the way down, ensuring full visibility for where you want to fly.
- NEW MINI AFT WINDOWS = The mini aft windows above the center strut give you an essential glimpse of what’s behind you in a jibe. All windows are carefully positioned for max viewing in critical situations and with minimal weight/stretch. (Only available on size 6, 7 and 8)
- Pump is not included – sold separately!
2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
Red/Dark Teal, Teal/Red, Orange/Navy, Teal / Pink