Category: Inflatable Windsurfing Boards
STX WS 280 Freeride Inflatable board – For windsurf use.
This STX Windsurf inflatable is a perfect beginner and family board, that's packable and easily transportable. Loaded with features – it's very capable of accommodation skill progression and delivering lots of windsurfing. The Freeride 280 has both a center removable dagger fin (midsection of board), and twin rear fins – making it ideal for sallow water and very capable in up-wind sailing abilities. It has 280 liters of volume in a 85 cm wide body – that allows for a wide range of rider weights and provides tremendous stability for uphauling your rig/ sail. This inflatable also features a hard edge rail – to release the water and allow planing capabilities. The Twin ﬁn backﬁns create great upwind characteristics and track the board as on rails. The hard rails in the rear half of the board creating less drag and easy water release. The Twin ﬁn backﬁns create great upwind characteristics and track the board as on rails. This board is built in Fusion technology – for a stiff, strong and lightweight board construction.
- Inflatable Windsurf Board.
- Easy packing, storage and transport.
- FUSION Welding Technology.
- Extreme stiffness and lightness.
- Honey Grip EVA deck pad - for high traction and comfort.
- 280 Liters of volume.
- Wide outline / Stable Design
- Hard Rail bead edge – for clean water release when planing.
- Low drag design – for both windsurfing and paddling.
- Includes 4 removable Footstraps.
- Center ﬁn (removable) for lateral resistance.
- Twin back ﬁns, 2x's US Box system.
- Travel storage bag with shoulder straps included.
- High capacity hand pump with gauge.
- Repair kit in case.
WS 280 FREERIDE = L: 280cm x W: 85cm x H: 15cm • VOLUME 280 Liters
6" Drop Stitch
FXL = Fusion Double Layer, X light construction. Exclusive on STX boards.
FEATHER LIGHT construction = The lightest inflatable boards on the market. Woven fabric weighs less. It prevents the material to stretch and holds more tension.
STIFF, STIFF, STIFFER = A stiff board transfers the power into speed, not into bending. Woven fabric weight stretch diagonal hold more tension. Your STX board is one of the stiffest boards on the market.
PSI = Although we recommend 15 PSI, every single FXL made board can be inflated beyond 20 PSI. Again another advantage of our FXL technology.
STRENGTH = Tensile strength test show a 50% improvement on Fusion DL. Tearing strength shows even a 100% increase on Fusion DL.
DOUBLE LAYER RAILS = STX boards are made to last. Double layer bottom and deck, double layer rails and the best components on the market today.