Starboard IQFoil 95 Carbon Reflex foil board - Olympic Foil and Windsurfing board
This is the new Generation Olympic board for 2024. Designed and developed for both Foil and Fin racing. This is an excellent board also for those looking for a user friendly foiling anf fin driven board to windsurf on. Fin or foil, from 5 knots to 35 knots, the iQFOiL package delivers the ultimate in windsurfing racing performance with just one board, one foil, one fin, one sail.
The complete iQFOiL package includes a Starboard iQFOiL 95 Carbon Reflex board, the Severne HyperGlide Olympic rig in 9.0 (Men) or 8.0 (Women) and the iQFOiL Carbon foil by Starboard Foils.
High-performance foil racing board that is capable of upwind/downwind racing on a fin if the conditions get really tough. 95cm wide for convenient air travel. Gets planing in minimum winds and makes racing in 5 knots of wind and above possible. Powerful in light winds, controllable in strong winds, convertible to fin mode and built-in durable and lightweight Carbon Reflex technology.
- Carbon Reflex Construction.
- Foil and fin compatible board.
- Unique Cut Aways – reduces wetted area and improves take-off on the foil.
- Sharp Rails= Improves planing and take off.
- Beveled nose Beveled nose provides better control and aerodynamics.
- Recessed Mast Track – allows for more vertical sailing positions and closing gap of sail.
- Footstraps x 4 = Drake Ultralight straps.
- Foil Box – super strong and reinforced. Accommodates foils and DT fins.
- Recommended fin Drake IQ Foil 68 men / 66 women.
Fin and foil are not included with the board
220 x 95cm. 196 liters 11.25 kg / 24.75 lbs
CARBON REFLEX SANDWICH = The iQFoil 95 is available in our lightest, flagship construction that combines the lightest biaxial carbon and uni-directional flat-weaved carbon to make the lightest and fastest foil board possible.