Program: RDM - Reduced Diameter Masts
Ezzy RDM XT - 60% Carbon Masts
These Ezzy XT 60 RDM masts are strong, durable and value oriented masts. They are ideal for use with all Ezzy model sails and also work well with a large variety of other brands of sails in the industry that favor constant curve bend characteristics. Thick wall construction makes these bomber RDM masts. The sections can also be mixed and matched, meaning you can buy separate top and bottom sections to extend mast use range and ideal stiffness for Ezzy sail/mast options. A mast bag is included (non-padded).
- 5 size options.
- Contains 60% pre-preg carbon fiber.
- The fibers are pre-saturated to an exact resin-to-fiber ratio, then hand-wrapped
around a mandrel, and then thermally cured.
- Superior strength from the 50% extra thickness of its walls.
- The small diameter makes the Ezzy Skinny a dream to sail.
- Ezzy tops and bottoms are interchangeable and sold individually.
- You can buy the perfect combination for your sail quiver. That means fewer masts.
- The general rule when mixing tops and bottoms is: choose a shorter bottom with a longer top.
- Require skinny mast extension to work with RDM masts.
- If you are looking for the perfect blend of performance and durability for Wave, Bump and Jump or even Slalom conditions, the RDM mast system is is the way to go.
- Mast bag - are not included and are sold separately.
Bend Curve Details:
Ezzy mast bend curves are; base: 62% & tip: 77%
340, 370, 400, 430, 460
* RDM masts require Skinny Mast Extension.
David Ezzy Talks Mast Theory: