2022 Ezzy Wave
Sail Category: Wave, Bump-n-Jump
*6.3 Demo - used 6 x's in midwest - excellent conditions A- to B+ - minor blemishes from use is all. Orange color - great price!
2022 EZZY Wave - Better handling “one-sail-does-it-all” Wave Sail.
The Wave from Ezzy is continued for 2022. The 2021 upgrades proved so well the team riders wanted it kept unchanged. The one change is a new pin system top haul connection that will be incorporated in these sails as a roll out in production. Versus prior versions of the Wave - the new Wave sail handling and seam shaping improve the sails overall performance. Jumping, maneuvers and even easier handling on the wave coupled with improve high wind performance make the new Waves a one-sail-does-it-all design. The addition of a 6.3 size and now 5 battens on both 5.8 & 6.3 round out the large size range of the Wave. All other sizes feature a 4 batten profile.
"The Ezzy Wave is our sail of choice and the sail that we recommend to everyone. The Ezzy Wave carries the Ezzy tradition of easy handling and quality while also being one of the lightest wave sails on the market, with the 4.7 weighing under 3 kg mark. With the Ezzy Wave, we aimed to make a sail that provides early planing and power for onshore conditions as well as dynamic maneuverability and handling fo side-shore wave riding. Reshaped, the new Ezzy Wave is flatter in the batten above the boom, making the sail feel lighter and easier to move around. This makes the sail both much better for jumping maneuvers and easier to handle on the wave. This change also improves high wind handling. The Ezzy Wave makes us proud because it represents our lifetime of dedication to the craft of sail making and most of all our love of windsurfing."- David Ezzy
- Wave / Bump-n-jump sail.
- No Mono-film.
- Hardcore construction – made to take real world abuse.
- Sail body panels all scrim with two pass lamination and stronger yarns in the warp = stronger scrim then other sail companies use.
- Technora X-ply window.
- Lighter clew design.
- 4 battens on 3.0 - 5.5 m2, 5 battens on 5.8 and 6.3
- Weights- 2.44-3.65 kg / 5.37 – 8.03 lbs.
- Calibrated Rigging – set and tuned at the factory to Ezzy masts.
- Adjustable top haul strap (2 lengths included) all sail sizes.
- NEW male pin top haul connection for 2022.
- 3 Pulley Stainless tack fitting.
- Heavy Duty mast pad with mesh pocket and batten tensioning tool.
- Heavy duty sail bag with vented end.
- Ezzy Sail color matching key ring.
3.0, 3.4, 3.7, 4.0, 4.2, 4.5, 4.7, 5.0, 5.2, 5.5, 5.8, 6.3
*Contact us for special sail quiver discounts.