Category: Foils – Wing / Sup / Lower Set
Slingshot Phantasm PFI 928/710 Lower Package V1 – Easy Sup and Wingfoiling
This new Phantasm foil lower set targets Wing-Foiling and SUP-foiling use. It combines a largest surface area 928 front wing with a 400 rear stabilizer and a 710 Fuse. Built for progression and ease of use, this Phantasm foil package will get you going in the lightest of breeze and provides the stability needed to keep you flying. It's incredibly easy to pump, either straight off the dock or once up and riding. It provides unrivaled rail-to-rail stability and the lowest stall speed of any lower package in the Phantasm range. It can be combined with a variety of different aluminum or carbon masts to complete the perfect foil for your particular Wing and SUP-foiling needs and experience level.
The PFI 928 front wing is all about progression and ease of use. Equal parts of Lift, Stability, and Glide, this is the most predictable and user-friendly wing series in the Phantasm range. The 400 rear Stabilizer – helps with early lift and stability. The 710 Fuse is the perfect blend of stability and re-activeness, and the PS 400 Rear Stabilizer gets going in light winds and delivers amazing efficiency.
The best for SUP in small waves or entry-level wing foiling.
The perfect blend of early lift, stability and ease of use.
High top-end speed.
Built-in downforce in the wingtip to stop you from over-foiling at speed.
Built to fuel progression quickly and ride in the lightest of breeze.
Great for dock starts.
710 fuse for maneuverability.
Phantasm PFI 926/710 Lower Package V1 Package set includes:
- PFI 928 front wing
- PS 400 rear stabilizer
- 710mm fuse
- Neoprene Wing Covers
- Travel Case
* Mast kit sold separately!
- Modular Design – allows you to change out wing sizes to adapt to your growth and needs.
- Wing-Foil / SUP Specific Lower foil Set
- PFI 928 (Phantasm Freeride Infinity) 928 front wing is all about progression and ease of use. Equal parts of speed, stability, lift and maneuverability, this is the most predictable and user-friendly wing series in the Phantasm range.
- PS 400 Rear Carbon Stabilizer – Shimless: No Shims and no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil's performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- 710 Fuselage: The Phantasm features a high-performance, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength..
- Bigfoot Connection: The Phantasm mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case: Protect your foil whether you are simply heading to the beach or heading around the world. Your foil comes complete with both a travel bag and durable neoprene wing covers.
- Safe-T Winglets: No sharp foil wings here! Our designers focused the foil wingtips down and away from the rider making a smooth and soft edge that helps prevent injury should you come in contact with your foil. They also provide stability for an even more predictable ride.
928 Front Wing = surface area 2389 cm 2, wing span 928 cm, chord 32.2 cm
PS 400 Rear Stabilizer = surface 280 cm 2, wing span 40 cm
Fuselage 710 = 71 cm length.
Carbon Wings – PU core and use a mix of unidirectional and plain-weave carbon and then a 3k twill beauty ply. Layup varies from wing to wing.
Fuselage –6082 aluminum – for maximum stiffness and strength.