Category: Windsurfing Instructional Book
TRICKTIONARY 3 - WINDSURFING BIBLE
After more than 3 years, finally this extremely comprehensive brand new Windsurfing Tricktionary III book is finished! It contains 480 pages and covers most categories of windsurfing. This book is ideal for every level of windsurfer – from Beginner to expert. Beautifully layout with sequential images and text to take you to the highest level – and or help you understand various elements of windsurfing skills in a very clear and educational way. Whether you are a visual learner or enjoy reading about "How-To's" – this impressive book has you covered. Countless hours of detail work have gone into this book, it is important resource to have and study for windsurfers of every level!
- 480 pages (188 more than Tricktionary 2 and +250 pages more than Tricktionary 1!)
- 7 main chapters: Basics, Slalom, Light Wind Freestyle, Planing Freestyle, Jumping Freestyle, Wave
Extremely detailed high focus moves: Super basics, Fast Tack, Power Jibe, Duck Jibe, 360s, Chop Hop, Speed Loop, Air Jibe, Wave Basics, Wave Riding.
- Important: More than half of the book consists of non-jumping moves/topics!
Equipment overview, trim and tuning guide.
Expanded beginner part
Beach start and Waterstart are focus-chapters!
Very detailed Basic Shortboarding part with planing, posture, trim and other technique tips.
Kids & Youth special
- Rigging slalom sails
- Huge gear tuning section
- Trim Troubleshooting guide
- Start and jibing tactics
LIGHT WIND FREESTYLE:
- Completely renewed with lots of never seen tips and tricks.
- Sail Chi (sail handling exercises ashore)
- All the basics like Clew First, Fin First, Back to Back, Backwinded
- All the Non Planing Tacks, Non Planing Jibes, Non Planing Upwind and Downwind 360s and many more.
- Flowstyle chapter with Caesar Finies
- Tacks, Jibes and Old school Moves in this chapter.
- Very important focus moves in detail, such as Fast Tack, Power Jibe, Duck Jibe, 360s
- Focus moves in detail such as Jumping Basics, Chop Hop, Speed Loop, Air Jibe
- Also expanded alternative jumping freestyle entrance moves such as Willy Skipper, Flaka, Clew First Puneta.
- All other Jumping moves and their Variations in subchapters such as Spocks, Grubbies, Willy Skippers, Flakas, Ponches, Shakas, Shove it's, Esliders, PUnetas, Chachoos, Funnells, Bob, Toad, Clocks and Kicker moves.
- Power Freestyle Super basics with Ducking normal stance and switch stance.
- All the latest "Power Moves" seen in the World Cup
- Big Air Power Moves
- Strongly enhanced wave basics chapter.
- Wave riding in never seen detail.
- Wave jumping basics.
- All the Wave jumping moves
- Special Wave jumps such as Cheese Roll Back Loop or Push Forward.