Boom Category: Carbon Boom - SLIM – 26-27 mm Slim grip
Aeron Slalom 170 Slim Carbon RDG Carbon Boom - “Light– stiff – Slim - Slalom boom”
This small grip monocoque design features Formula-1 prepreg carbon construction with one of the smallest boom grip diameters in the market. The diameter is approximately 26/27mm with very slight “v” and helps eliminate forearm fatigue. This boom targets riders that have small hands as well as those that seek an easier to grasp boom, or wear gloves or mitts when windsurfing. New boom grip material ensures the boom grips and boom markings will last and won't wear out prematurely. This Carbon Slim 170 is made made using the best prepreg carbon for unrivaled new levels of stiffness and performance. * New Improved tail design increases the width through the tail to suit the modern sails and features both Pulley system AND Loop-n-go. Rubber rear corner protection tabs have been added to all the carbon rear end to prevent wear and contract points with hard surfaces. *New improved Front end is lighter and stiffer and features and light weight and strong Aluminum handle that's very compact. The front end Accommodates both SDM and RDM masts with included mast adapter shim to allow SDM to RDM mast compatibility. This boom will impress the most demanding riders while providing an easy to grasp - small grip surface area.
170 Slim Features:
- Formula-1 Prepreg Carbon technology.
- Small 26/27 mm boom grip.
- New Boom Front End – that's lighter – Stiffer – stronger and more compact.
- Aluminum handle – is light and compact.
- Fits both RDM and SDM masts.
- New boom grip for added comfort, durability and non-wearing graphics
- New Rear end that accommodates both Adjustable outhauls and Loop-n-go out haul. Super stiff square tail design – for ultimate stiffness and easy of range adjustments.
- Harness line indicator: Markings on the top of the boom to help align the harness lines.
- Articulating Front Boom End with large bearing surface area and removable RDM shim.
- New simple and easy AL rear loop-n-go cleat system.
- Carbon tail protection: NEW rubber protection on all our carbon tail ends.
- 50 cm adjustment range.
- Twin Pin adjustment clips.
- 170 sizes.
170-220= 5 lbs 12oz
Formula-1 prepreg carbon – maximize; stiffness, weight reduction, durability and performance.