Sail Category: Freeride / User Friendly
RRD Evolution X Y25 Sail – Freeride user Friendly design – full x-ply
RRD designed this sail as an easy to control freeride sail for all ability riders. Ease of use, early planing power and soft control power zone. Ideal for those looking to evolve their sailing the Evolution is the perfect solution. Taking you from beginning to advanced with its 4 and 5 batten design, optimized for ease of use. A large soft panel at the front gives plenty of smooth controllable power to get you up and moving and enjoying windsurfing quickly and effortlessly.
- Large luff panel for plenty of soft user friendly power.
- Wide tuning range – Adaptable and versatile in rigging.
- 5.5 and larger – 5 battens for improved stability and handling.
- 5.0 and smaller – 4 battens for light weight and increased maneuverability.
- 4.5-6.0 – FULL X-ply construction for ultimate in durability.
- 6.5-8.0 – Monofilm windows and leech section for weight savings in larger sizes.
- Integrated trim system for perfect rigging every time.
- Power-Clew system for huge on the water range.
- Performance Construction for the optimum strength to weight ratio.
4.5 in stock.
Other sizes: / 5.0 / 5.5 / 6.0 / 6.5 / 7.0 / 7.5 / 8.0 * Call to order if still available.