Board Category: Freemove / Freeride / Foiling*
RRD Firemove Y25 / Y26 LTD – Maximized freeriding freedom and maneuverability excitement!
The Firemove Y25/ Y26 features new 135 and addition 155 sizes to the line-up. The Y25 Firemove is unchanged for Y26. The Firemove is known for its plug and play and superior feel from the first time you try it; early planing, acceleration, maneuverability and a lightweight feel over the water. Once you step on it you’ll instantly feel confident and will never get tired of its magic ride and performance qualities. The rails of the Firemove have been thinned down for a real boost for maneuverability and foot steering ease. The 2 largest size additions,135 and 155, expand the range and meet heavier sailors / higher volume needs.
If you're looking for the newest and next generation of Freemove boards – the "New" Firemove Y25 /Y26 will provide riders with enhanced jibing control, speed, early planing, maneuverability, freeriding grip and *foiling ready (120,135, 155) performance!
- LTD = Semi custom / Biaxial innegra carbon deck and sandwich bottom.
- 5 Sizes: 100, 110, 120, 135, 155.
- Popular 135 shape and 155 size for Y25 / Y26
- Short and Wide outline for a comfortable ride!
- Rounded Winger / Pin Tail– for improved carving at high speeds.
- 3 construction options: LTD, LTE, E-tech.
- Thin Rails – for enhanced grip and maneuverability.
- Cotan nose
- Foil ready 120, 135, 155 sizes.
- Fin Box: Tuttle (100, 110), Deep Tuttle/ Foil Box (120, 135, 155).
- Fin: MFC Liquid Pro G10 performance fin (36-46 cm).
- Multiple Footstrap inserts – 3 rows : inset, middle and outboard – optimize performance range.
- Multiple straps set up: outboard for blast and jibe; inboard for added maneuverability or hydrofoil use.
- RRD/ Dakine Primo comfort footstraps – qty 4.
100, 110, 120, 135, 155
100 = 232 x 68cm, 100 liters – 6.9 kg/ 15.18 lbs
110 = 233 x 74cm, 110 liters – 7.3 kg/ 16.06 lbs
120 = 234 x 79cm, 120 liters, 7.7 kg/ 16.94 lbs
135 = 236 x 85cm, 135 liters, 8.5 kg/ 18.7 lbs
155 = 240 x 87 cm, 155 liter, TBD kg/lbs.
LTD = Semi custom / Biaxial innegra carbon deck and glass bottom. The LTD is RRD's “industry benchmark” for high performance boards and is now improved thanks to the new deck laminate that reduces weight and increases impact resistance. The Biaxial Carbon innegra fibers guarantee an impressive strength and long life. By mixing layers of innegra and carbon we also got a superb distinctive look. The bottom is built with 5 mm PVC foam 100 Kgs/m3, covered with a 160 grams glass full length and a half bottom length glass layer.