RRD LongRider Y25/Y26 Guaranteed water time – Huge wind range!
This is a fun, performance longboard for all abilities to enjoy – without wind minimums. It is a long board in light winds and transforms into a short board feel once on a plane. This is due to unique features of its step tail design and compact volume. Ideal to ride in flat water, chop and wave conditions. It also functions well as a stand up paddle board - to guarantee you water time - regardless of the wind conditions. The LongRider is incredibly popular and one of the favorites among our customers desiring fun water time!
- Beautiful Graphics.
- Step Tail - for double rocker section, one for light wind and one for stronger winds.
- Full EVA Deck - for comfort and pleasure of riding.
- Polished rails – enhances performance.
- Thin rail shape - for free feeling in maneuvers.
- Multiple Footstrap inserts positions – for easy access.
- 61cm Algeier Daggerboard.
- Powerbox fin system.
- Fin = RRD Freewave RTM 38 cm fin.
- DaKine/ RRD footstraps x’s 4
Size / Dims:
11'2" x 27.6" / 340 x 70 cm, 180 liters, 31.2 lbs./ 14.2 kg
Softskin / E-Tech: EPS/HD Glass/Wood sandwich skin on stepping area with a combination of Glass fibers laminated in Single Shot molding process. Deck covered with SoftskinTM.