RRD Powermove Y28
Board Category: Fast freeride – bump-n-jump with small wave capabilities
RRD Powermove LTD – A Fast Freeride / FreestyleWave / bump-n-jump performance board!
RRD Powermove is a new category of board designed to provide a faster and more accessible board than the Freestyle Wave but also more maneuverable and performing than the Firemove. The Powermove is a new addition in the RRD line and presents itself as a one-off series to be discovered. Fast rocker lines, increased volume under the back foot and parallel rails make it capable of reaching high speeds but also a dedicated outline for carving and freestyle maneuvers.
It features: Straight Rocker until the mid section and slight double concave configuration to achieve top speeds and blazing acceleration. Round tail with a fair amount of volume to increase early planing and speed. Freestyle-wave outline for carving and riding in wavy conditions.
In summary the new POWERMOVE is for all-round windsurfing conditions with plenty of setup options for riders looking for a board to have fun on any windy day. Whether you’re looking to master blasting control, make more jibes or venture into small waves, the POWERMOVE will be your new go to board.
- New design and model – Fast freeride – bump-n-jump with small wave capabilities
- 3 sizes: 96, 104, 114
- 2 construction options: LTD / LTE
- Fast rocker profile
- Slight Double concave
- Round tail outline for early planing, speed and freestyle
- Freestyle-wave outline for caving and wave riding
- Power box center fin box
- Thruster Slot Box for extra grip when desired
- Fin = MFC Freewave 28-32 G10
- Thruster fins are not included – available to purchase separately
- Footstrap inserts – inset and outset to suit your performance needs
- 3 Dakine / RRD primo footstraps included
- EVA dual density diamond grove deck pad in footrstrap area -Grippy
Sizing / Specs LTD:
96, 104, 114
96 =230 x 60, 96 liters vol. 6.9kg / 15.18 lb. 28 MFC Freewave fin. Sail range: 4.2-6.3
104 = 231 x 63, 104 liter vol. 7.0kg / 15.4 lb. 30 MFC Freewave fin. Sail range: 4.7-6.7
114 = 232 x 65, 114 liter vol. 7.5kg / 16.5 lb. 32 MFC Freewave fin. Sail range: 5.2-7.2
LTD: Bi-axial Carbon fibers deck and glass bottom