Mast Category: SDM 60% Carbon Mast.
GT 60 SDM Mast 64/76 – Targets all round sail performance.
These new GT mast will provide a new level confidence and performance in SDM windsurfing masts. Their true constant curve 64/76 mast bends will match up with the majority of sails available in the industry and work well with bump-n-jump, freeride and camber induced sails. Constructed using pre-preg carbon to maximize quality, consistency and minimize weight. With 60% carbon content – these masts provide great durability, reflex response and performance. They are thoroughly tested for quality control, bend and weight consistency. The GT C60 SDM has a bend of 64/76 provides ideal constant curve characteristic per requirements of the Gaastra Sails. This bend / stiffness works well with most other brands as well to assure great compatibility and performance.
- SDM – Standard Diameter Mast.
- High quality 60% carbon mast.
- 64/76 bend - Targets compatibility of broadest range of other brands.
- 2-pc mast construction.
- Fine-tuned fiber ratios.
- A crisp and lively reflex response.
- Ideal for bump-n-jump & freeride sail performance.
- Glossy finish for ease of rigging.
- Tip plug accommodates wide range of male pin designs… Ezzy, Gaastra, NP…
400, 430, 460
*Shipping on 460 length is $85 due to over sized dimensions.
|C60 SDM CC 64/76 400||C60 SDM CC 64/76||400||19||60%||4.38||64/76 bend curve.|
|C60 SDM CC 64/76 430||C60 SDM CC 64/76||430||21||60%||5.18||64/76 bend curve.|
|C60 SDM CC 64/76 460||C60 SDM CC 64/76||460||25||60%||5.70||64/76 bend curve.|