Board Category: Freeride / Progressive / Foiling*
RRD Evolution Y25 E-tech – Freeride board ideal for easy short board and Foiling
The Evolution E-tech is ideal for first time short board to advanced Freeride transitions. Rear fin only and multiple footstrap positions make this board very accommodating to a wide range of abilities. The boards longer outline and forgiving rail shape enhance early passive planing and jibing ease. Full V double concave hull with flat tail end to maximize stability, early planing and easy jibing. The EVA deck pad covers the Footstrap area and beyond . Nose area to mast box area finished deck (no eva here). The multiple footstrap positions allow for all rider abilities to find the perfect combination, Beginners inset forward – to advance out-set and rear positions. The Size M and L have a Foil box system allowing this to be a perfect board to learn foiling as well.
- 4 Size options: XS, S, M, L.
- E-tech construction.
- Finished Rail and deck area (from mast box – nose.
- EVA deck pad in large footstrap area.
- Beautiful Y25 graphics.
- Foil Box (size M, L only!).
- Fin: Freeride RTM performance fin (38-46 cm).
- Multiple Footstrap inserts – 3 rows : inset, middle and outboard – optimize performance range.
- RRD/ Dakine Primo comfort footstraps – qty 4.
S: 245 x 71, 125 liters. Tuttle.
M: 248 x 73, 135 liters. Tuttle / Foil box.
L: 248 x 76, 155 liters. Tuttle / Foil box.
* Stocking S,M,L – call for special order of XS sizing.
E-TECH: Glass epoxy skin top and bottom. RRD's strongest technology, the E-TECH is made for those entering or starting windsurfing. Suitable for schools and centers that want maximum durability. On the deck it combines 2 glass layers of 300gr and 400gr together with the Wood 0,6 mm which is the most resistant material available. The bottom has a thick glass layer of 450 gr and reinforcements on both nose and tail for maximum impact resistance.