Category: Tuttle Box / Weed Fin
Black Project Hydro Anit-Weed Freeride fin – Tuttle Base
The Black Project Hydro is a 45 degree rake angle fin designed to shed all weed as well as perform well in shallow water environments. Building upon BP experience with their anti-weed ranges they’ve developed a freeride windsurfing fin which enables recreational riders to sail in shallow and weed filled waters with more confidence and increased speed. The 45° leading edge slices through the thickest of weed and kelp while the short max depth keeps you sailing when the water is shallow.
The foil design helps to get you planing earlier and charges upwind. This fin has been optimized for comfort and speed on the straights and to be easy to handle through the jibes. The foil and outline both share some of the same DNA as our racing line. The Hydro Freeride anti-weed fin sits seamlessly into the collection between the racing and freewave ranges. Black Projects weed fins use their unique EQCM system sizing so that you easily interchange between the more upright Dragon and the sweet back Hydro. The Hydro fin range consists of six size options to cover all riders with a wide range of freeride boards and wind conditions.
- Tuttle Base.
- 45° leading edge for shedding thick sea grass and kelp.
- Black Ed. G10 for enhanced performance & durability.
- Designed for freeride / freerace performance in shallow and weed filled water.
- Extremely fast & forgiving fin design.
- Solid G-10 base for maximum strength.
- EQCM sizing, choose the same size as you would with a regular fin.
- Available in Powerbox or Tuttle base.
- Protective foam cover.
35 | 37.5 | 40 | 42.5 | 45 | 47.5 cm
* Call us to order fins sizes that are out of stock - We'll have these shipped direct at no extra charge.
Precision CNC’d Black G10 = Best blend of performance, durability and overall cost. For the overwhelming majority of windsurfers, G10 fins provide the right mix of performance and durability that windsurfers at all levels that you can get at a reasonable price.