Black Project Siren Tuttle- Windsurfing fin is designed for very shallow water
Black Project designed the Siren as a solution for shallow water, weeds and ease of learning. This unique shape fin allows riders the ultimate shallow water solution for an ultra-short and compact freeride fin to enable you to windsurf in shallow water, beach start with ease and avoid cuts from sharp edges. With sizes ranging from 19.5 (7.7”) – 24cm (9.44”) and massive surface area of the fin – the Siren can handle sail sizes of up to 8.5 sail sizes.
- Tuttle Base.
- The ultimate in very shallow water and weeds.
- Stocking 22.5 – ideal for sail sizes up to 8.0 m2
- Maximum performance: Extreme shallow water and weedy locations.
- Highly spin-out resistant at all speeds and sailing angles.
- Wide wind, sail and board range per fin each fin size.
- Easier beach starting in shallow water.
- CNC produced in G10 for exceptional stiffness and durability.
- Solid G-10 Tuttle & Powerbox bases.
- Threaded brass inserts for a premium fit and longevity.
- Premium protective foam cover avoid damage while not in use.
19.5 | 21 | 22.5 | 24
Stocking 22.5. * Call us to order fins sizes that are out of stock - We'll have these shipped direct at no extra charge.
Precision CNC’d Black G10 = Best blend of performance, durability and overall cost. For the overwhelming majority of windsurfers, G10 fins provide the right mix of performance and durability that windsurfers at all levels that you can get at a reasonable price.