Category: Wave – Bump-n-jump
RRD WaveCult Y26 LTD – Innovative Shape – Unrivaled grip and speed in turns!
The New WaveCult pioneers a very unique design with compact and radical bottom shape to maximize wave riding frequency with limitless grip and speed in the turns. The CULT Y26 is an innovative waveboard concept with unmatched performance in all conditions, due to a completely new bottom shape idea. Speed on turns like never before, you will be able to catch more waves and shred on them like a PRO, a real step forward in the shaping of wave boards. 4 sizes to cover all needs, from the smallest 74 to the 94 for heavier riders. The compact shape eases maneuverability on waves as well as a feeling of control in turns and in the air. The innovation lies in the Mono-Tri-V bottom shape which gives unrivalled levels of speed, drive and grip. Straight lines through the outline together with a swallow tail with wingers magically make the board loose and maneuverable. The CULT can be used with both a tri-fin and a quad set for huge tuning potential. Take it, use it and abuse it, you won’t be able to go back.
- LTD Construction.
- 4 new shapes throughout the entire range for an overall wave performance.
- Sizes: 74, 82, 88, 94.
- Innovative Mono-Tri-V bottom shape for a superior grip and speed in turns.
- Swallow tail with wingers to add control and looseness in turns.
- Biaxial Carbon Innegra fibers on the deck and glass bottom, a light feel and strong impact resistance.
- Deck Pads: Dual density diamond grooving footpads for top notch grip and comfort.
- All the boards come with 5 fin slot boxes to be able to switch from Thruster to Quad set.
- 5 Slot-boxes – allow Tri-fin and Quad fin set up.
- 3 fin set included from K4.
- Fins included: 2x K4 SHARK II (10cm)– 1x K4 SCORCHER (17,18, 20cm).
- K4 fins perform exceptionally in terms of flex, reflex and resilience to damage.
- Slot Box Cover x's 2.
Size / specs:
74, 82, 88, 94
74 = 218 x 56,5 cm 74 liter 5.9kg / 12.98 lbs
82 = 219 x 58 cm 82 liter 6.5 / 14.3 lbs
88 = 220 x 59 cm 88 liter 6.6 / 14.5 lbs
94 = 222 x 60,5 cm 94 liter 6.7 / 14.74 lbs
LTD: Semi custom / Biaxial innegra carbon deck and glass bottom. The LTD is RRD's “industry benchmark” for high performance boards and is now improved thanks to the new deck laminate that reduces weight and increases impact resistance. The Biaxial Carbon innegra fibers guarantee an impressive strength and long life. By mixing layers of innegra and carbon we also got a superb distinctive look. The bottom is built with 5 mm PVC foam 100 Kgs/m3, covered with a 160 grams glass full length and a half bottom length glass layer.