Category: Freestyle Wave
RRD Freestyle Wave Y26 LTD - No compromise Freewave board- fast, loose and very wave capable!
This new design features 6 sizes and shapes to maximize all round water time in moderate to windy conditions, waves, flatwater, lake swells – all conditions. Riders can set up fins for single or tri fin (thruster boxes on all sizes) to suit your riding styles and conditions of use. The Freestyle Wave Y26 takes one step further, accessible and fun in flat water, but with more performance in the waves. You can finally aspire to one single board, with no compromise. All new shapes across the entire range, from the 78 to the 114 to cover all needs. This board combines an extremely fast rocker line to a pure new wave outline. The Freestyle Wave is capable of reaching high speeds, but once put into wave action it has the qualities of a real wave board. The new tail with wingers adds grip and maneuverability.The tri – fin or single fin configuration allows you to have the ideal set up for your favorite all rounder one board to do it all – Freeride, Freestyle, Freewave and Wave. The best trim: thruster fin configuration for more grip and ease on waves, single fin for freeride or freestyle oriented sessions.
- 6 new shapes
- Sizes.78, 84, 90, 96, 104, 114
- 3 Construction options: Black Ribbon, LTD, LTE.
- Straight Rocker until the mid section and slight double concave configuration.
- Short wave outline adding a tail with wingers and pin nose.
- The Tail Wingers add grip and control in turns.
- Deck Pads – strap area = Dual density diamond grooving footpads, top end grip and absorption.
- Multiple Footstrap Inserts: Inboard for added maneuverability or outboard for blast and jibe.
- Includes 3 DaKine Primo for RRD footstraps with internal adjustment.
- All the boards come with 3 fin boxes to allow to find the best trim.
- Fin box type: 78-90 = US / A box center, 2 x's Slot boxes.
- Fin Box type: 96-114 = Power box center, 2 x's Slot boxes.
- Fins: K4 RRD 3SW center 20-22cm and SHARK 2 10 cm= 78, 84, 90, and 96.
- Fins:104, 114 Single K4 30-32cm.
- Thruster / slot box covers included with all board sizes.
78, 84, 90, 96, 104, 114
LTD: Semi custom / Biaxial innegra carbon deck and glass bottom. The LTD is RRD's “industry benchmark” for high performance boards and is now improved thanks to the new deck laminate that reduces weight and increases impact resistance. The Biaxial Carbon innegra fibers guarantee an impressive strength and long life. By mixing layers of innegra and carbon we also got a superb distinctive look. The bottom is built with 5 mm PVC foam 100 Kgs/m3, covered with a 160 grams glass full length and a half bottom length glass layer.