Category: Foils – Wind-Foiling / Light Winds ? Lower Set
Slingshot Phantasm PFI 928/872 Lower Package V1 – Light-wind Wind-Foiling success!
This new Phantasm foil lower set targets Wind-Foiling use. It combines a largest surface area 928 front wing with a 400 rear stabilizer and the 872 Fuse. This is a windsurf-specific lower that works in the lightest breeze and provides the highest level of stability. Built for progression and ease of use, this Phantasm foil package is incredibly easy to use and makes getting up and flying quick and efficient with very little board speed. The long wingspan provides incredible stability and makes jibing and carve 360's as easy as it gets. It also has the lowest stall speed of any lower package in the Phantasm range. It can be combined with a variety of different aluminum or carbon masts to complete the perfect foil for your particular Wind-foiling needs and experience level.
The PFI 928 front wing is a high-performance carbon freeride foil built to fuel progression and riding in light winds. The 872 fuse is the perfect length for stability without sacrificing turning ability. The 400 rear Stabilizer – helps with early lift and stability.
Windsurf-specific lower to work in the lightest breeze and provide the highest level of stability.
Lowest takeoff and stall speed in the Slingshot range.
Great for big sails and light winds.
Phantasm PFI 926/872 Lower Package V1 Package set includes:
- PFI 928 front wing
- PS 400 rear stabilizer
- 872 mm fuselage
- Neoprene Wing Covers
- Travel Case
* Mast kit sold separately!
- Modular Design – allows you to change out wing sizes to adapt to your growth and needs.
- PFI 928 (Phantasm Freeride Infinity) 928 front wing is all about progression and ease of use. Equal parts of speed, stability, lift and maneuverability, this is the most predictable and user-friendly wing series in the Phantasm range.
- PS 400 Rear Carbon Stabilizer – Shimless: No Shims and no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil's performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- 872 Fuselage: The Phantasm features a high-performance, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiffness and strength.
- Bigfoot Connection: The Phantasm mast to foil connection is over 50% larger than our competitors, this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- Neoprene Wing Covers and Travel Case: Protect your foil whether you are simply heading to the beach or heading around the world. Your foil comes complete with both a travel bag and durable neoprene wing covers.
- Safe-T Winglets: No sharp foil wings here! Our designers focused the foil wingtips down and away from the rider making a smooth and soft edge that helps prevent injury should you come in contact with your foil. They also provide stability for an even more predictable ride.
928 Front Wing = surface area 2389 cm 2, wing span 92.8 cm, chord 32.2 cm
PS 400 Rear Stabilizer = surface 280 cm 2, wing span 40 cm
Fuselage 872 = 87.2 cm length.
Carbon Wings – PU core and use a mix of unidirectional and plain-weave carbon and then a 3k twill beauty ply. Layup varies from wing to wing.
Fuselage –6082 aluminum – for maximum stiffness and strength.